The voice of The Unknow Soldier Ottawa

FREEDOM is what we died for Car ton bras sais porter l'épée il sais porter la croix

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Freedom

Before our eyes and within our spirits we experience and see a WORLD In CAHOS on the verge of self desrtucting  in conflicts and the verge of war as never seen before.

I Appeal to you to take a good look and read carefully .You can listen to my words or ignore them

Simpily I am offering you insights from within my soul for you to accept or reject or just to reflect on them.

Listen to my story :

I am going on eighty years old : My wife passed away within a few weeks of being diagnosed with cancer.

I thanked God for his mercy had she lived one more day her leg would have burst and she would have suffered enormously.

I was not abandoned and left to be a lonely widower : I had a strange dream and my whole life was changed . The sixty ouncer of whisky every three days became a thing of the past.

I relocated to a new area where I acquired a ten acre piece of property which is a sanctuary where I fly the Appeal To Heaven flag.

You can Believe in God or reject himand regardless of your beliefs or views that does not change God's existence : The Bible is truly his living word. He created us to his image and likeness and gave us a soul.

Believe it or not : Planet Earth documentaries and movies produced by BBC show his creation as never before seen in history. God exists not because you create him or imagine him : God created you

and all life is sacred. JESUS YESTERDAY JESUS TODAY JESUS TOMORROW and FOREVER

The word forever commands that you give it a profound consideration . Forever means for ETERNITY

Christiany is Historical and Jesus was prophesised and born and died  and rose again.

You cannot have him you cannot chose him  unless The Father Draws You 

Faith is a Gift : You can say thank you or scrap it My message has been communicated : My blog Plutonium Mox (plutoniumox) came to being a whle back and until The Freedom |Convoy in Ottawa I did not realize its significance :The Covid Vaccine was invented using fetus' from human babies and 

I consider it to be a prelude to the Matk Of The Beast described in The Bible

Time is still on your side but not for long "God did say he would pour his spirit on all mankind in end times "

and so HE is 

Join me if you wish and become part of the body of Christ  for the asking  He is a Loving and Merciful God with open arms 

Our Father Who art in Heaven Hallowed be Thy Name - Thy Kingdom come- Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven- Give us this day our daily bread- forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us . Lead us not into temptation -Deliver us from evil - 

Thine is The power and The Glory for ever and ever  AMEN

Glory be To The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning  - is now and forever shal be